Witnessing to the Witnesses

This past week I’ve been staying at a friend’s place in rural Florida to fast and pray. Originally I figured I wouldn't be doing any witnessing here. God ended up bringing me people to witness to.

On Friday afternoon, I was sitting outside reading a Lou Engle book when a car pulled up. Two women emerged holding Bibles. When one of them asked if I wanted to do a “Bible study” with them, I knew they were Jehovah’s Witnesses. Before I continued talking to the women, I quickly went inside to grab my Bible. Then I took authority in the spiritual realm and asked the Holy Spirit to pour out His presence upon the grounds.

Immediately I asked the Jehovah’s Witnesses where they would spend eternity when their lives ended. As I expected, one of the women replied “on the earth” and tried to use John 17:3 to back up her belief. In response, I showed them John chapter 3 verses 3, 7, and 16-17 in my Bible. Later both of the women claimed to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. But when I asked them to confess, "Jesus is my Lord", neither of them would say that.

By this time my host and a friend of his showed up and the two women decided to leave. Since then, I’ve been praying for more laborers to cross the paths of these two Jehovah’s Witnesses and water the seeds planted in their hearts.

“I planted, Apollos watered, but God [all the while] was making it grow and [He] gave the increase.” - 1 Corinthians 3:6 (Amplified Bible)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel Soul Winning Script

Toking the Ghost Revisited

Is That Gold Dust Real?