An Open Letter to Joe Biden

Dear Mr. Biden,

I’m a minister who is thankful to be an American. I don’t take for granted the freedom and prosperity our nation has enjoyed for over two centuries. Since becoming an adult in the early 1980s, I’ve always voted Republican. That party’s platform has been more in line with the Judeo-Christian values this nation was founded upon. Therefore, I wasn’t happy when Bill Clinton and Barack Obama won their presidential elections but prayed for them as commanded in 1 Timothy 2:1-2…


“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.”


Now that you occupy the Oval Office, I will pray for you as well. But if allowed to meet with you, I wouldn’t feel comfortable addressing you as “Mr. President.” I’m not convinced that you legitimately won the 2020 presidential election. I knew the increase of mail-in voting would result in more fraudulent ballots. Key swing states temporarily stopped counting their votes while Donald Trump was ahead, and then you took sudden leads. That gave me a sick feeling in my gut.


I would feel the same way if something like this happened with a Republican candidate. President Richard Nixon won reelection in 1972 but then resigned two years later because of the Watergate scandal. Jesus said in Mark 4:22, “For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.” I’m still praying for all voter fraud to be exposed and dealt with to prevent this from happening in future elections.


I chose not to watch your inauguration but later read a transcript of your speech. In describing our nation’s history, you mentioned that “…our better angels have always prevailed.” Sadly, many politicians have been listening to fallen angels influencing them to enact policies contrary to the Bible (which you swore an oath on). One of which is endorsing deviant lifestyles. You quoted Psalm 30:5 (KJV), “…weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning.” The reality is multitudes will spend an eternity of weeping and gnashing of teeth without any joy. Romans 1:32 warns of judgment upon those who approve of others engaging in what God calls an abomination.


Since my calling is preaching the gospel to every creature, I want to emphasize the importance of receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. You profess to be Catholic, yet priests have denied serving communion to you because of your pro-abortion stance, which is the murder of innocent human life. Going into a cathedral doesn’t make anyone a Christian like walking into the White House wouldn’t make me President of the United States. Jesus said in John 3:3, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 


If you already know the Lord, then I urge you to study the Scriptures more. Your policies need to be in line with God’s word. I read how you plan to seek a Palestinian state by convincing Israel to give up land. Previous presidents (both Republican and Democrat) who promoted this idea caused the United States to suffer numerous calamities. That has mostly come in the form of storms.


In closing, all earthly authorities who won’t submit themselves to God find themselves in trouble. Pharaoh wouldn’t heed Moses’ command to “let my people go.” That brought devastation upon Egypt, which included the death of Pharaoh’s firstborn son (Exodus 12:29-30). Herod died tragically after receiving praise from his subjects that exalted him as a god (Acts 12:21-22). King Nebuchadnezzar became insane due to pride, but he repented and was restored (Daniel 4:28-37).


Don’t fight against God and His people. He is watching you and this nation.


“And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.” - Daniel 2:21 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gospel Soul Winning Script

Is That Gold Dust Real?

Toking the Ghost Revisited